Hi, Would anyone know how to set up the Vision TX to use a Power Glider. This is my problem, It is an Elevator, Rudder, Spoiler. I would like the Throttle on the Flap stick. I also want the rudder on the right stick with the elevator. Now I have individual servos for the Spoilers and they must go up and down together and be adjustable they could be on the left slider. I have tried every combination and every template, but all I could get is one spoiler to come up and the other does not move. I have an AXI 2814/10 motor and a Jeti 30 amp controller. Any ideas? Ray Juschkus