Just as super as everyone thought it might be.

I have the heaviest Supra in the known world today and  got to fly it in Cincy today against Pikes, Icons, Sharons, Evolutions, etc....

I chose to 'test' airplanes today as my focus. Took the Sharon, Giant and Supra to fly.  OVSS allows the use of any amount of planes you want...very cool for tuning and testing.

The conditions were huge, huge up and huge down...so if your model couldn't get out of its own way you were dead.

I started with the Sharon for a maxx, then the Supra, then the Giant , etc, in continuous rotation...not by airfoil or span or any other consideration.  I stayed in the second to top group til the second to last round where I moved up to top group but made a left on a hunch but couldn't stay with the air (sky as too blue and I kept loosing site) so dropped a bunch of time.

The last flight was with the Supra, I ran down wind in real smeg, hit a boomer and was wrapping up and down like a nut... I gained to about 500' but was too far away for comfort and decided to come back.

I was totally perplexed because I just couldn't get up and out in that thermal inspite of the fact it was huge..kept on stalling out on the come around part of the turn.
So I headed back and it was not penetrating ???? I pushed in a bunch of down trim and got here to come back....I hit some more bubbles that should have been an easy up and away but the same thing...always stalling....and coming back was still ugly.

Finally when I got close enough to see....yep...right from the launch I had accidentally pulled my landing flap stick half way down....

Damn!  So only got 9:57 and a 79....out of 10 :-)

This Supra is sooo nimble and so capable to get out of sink and over to something new, and does it ever indicate!  On its first flight  we shot gun launched and everyone flew right thru lift, almost right off the ping....but the Supra just popped its tail, littlerally yelling "Hey Dummy, TURN!".

Gordy
heaviest Carbon Supra on the planet

PS, there was one other Carbon Supra on the field, and all lifting it to mine feel mine may be a third heavier.  Eat your hearts out.