I'm setting up a D99 pylon racer and using an electron 6 receiver wing type same as our open gliders. Everythings working properly but when I go to set up diff for different modes the landing mode is always on with the throttle stick in the down position. I went into land menu and dialed it back from 95 to zero to eliminate land mode but the throttle won't work. I tried it with my 777 receiver and it works fine with the land mode disengaged. Any way to make it work with the electron 6 or will I need 7 channels or more?

TIA
David