Check out my Hands Free Retrievers.  Two models to choose from.  www.handsfreeretriever.com  Rick Bothell
----- Original Message -----
From: Soarindude
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 4:20 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Retreiver

We lost our most excellent flying site this week to the god-less
:rolleyes:  realestate developers.  There are several smaller sites I
could use if I only had a winch line retreiver I could use.  I have one
of the big old bycycle wheel ones, but I often want to go out and fly on
short notice for a short time and so I often end up going out alone and
these retreivers are not conducive to that.  I know there was at one
time a retreiver built by Innovative Product Development (IPD) that
looked like a bait-casting reel.  I saw someone use one for sport
flying at the Saint Louis contest a few years ago.  Does anyone know if
they will work O.K. for non-contest use, and if anyone has one to sell?

Thanks!

--
Soarindude
Soarindude's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=99585

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com.  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format