The DARTS are holding their annual HLG weekend at Twin Towers (Yellow Springs, Ohio) this coming weekend.

Separate contests will be held each day and an overall champion will be crowned on Sunday. We'll have a pilot's meeting each day at 9:00am and we will end on Sunday early enough for the out of town crowd to get a jump on traffic. Trophies are awarded each day, and an overall champion trophy* is handed out as well.

Tasks will be similar to those that we'll see at this year's NATs.

Pre-entries are encouraged, please send an email with frequency requests to Tom Siler at [EMAIL PROTECTED].  Field information is available at the DARTS homepage, www.daytonsoaring.org

Brent

* This is our first event of the season, and we are at this point waiting on the trophies. There is a chance that the actual trophies will be sent out to the winners a week or two after the event.  My apologies in advance.