Have just wired my Mantis, and the tail servos work fine, but the wing servos twitch and/or vibrate. The flap servo seems to work fine but make extra noises, the others just vaguely move as commanded by the transmitter sticks but jump around a lot. I tried putting a capacitor between signal and ground near one of the wing servos, but it didn't make much difference. This has worked for me before. I've got the wires twisted to try to prevent interference. Rx is in nose with battery, then a cable runs to a DB9 which connects with one from the wing. The power wires are doubled up to cut resistance, and I've got double pins on most of the connections at the DB9 (except flap signal). Doubled up pins are connected with each other. Suggestions?

Thanks,

Lincoln Ross