For sale: NIB Jaro Muller Escape, comes with both the electric fuse and
the regular (non-electric) fuse. Wings are yellow on top, purple on
bottom, a very Euro look and easy to see. Electric fuse is yellow,
non-electric fuse is white.

I bought this Escape as a backup ship as my original Escape is by far
my favorite all molded sailplane. Since my original model is still in
pristine condition after many flights, it looks like I won't need my
backup ship after all.

If you haven't seen a Jaro Muller sailplane up close, suffice it to say
these are the world's finest molded sailplanes. The fit and finish are
simply amazing. And the engineering is outstanding. All of the wing
servos auto-connect when you slide the wings onto the big carbon wing
spar.

On the electric version, the nose cone holds the motor and RX battery
as well as the motor and controller, has room for up to 14 cells. The
fuselage is very streamlined yet there's enough room to install a Pic
vario.

I fly mine as electric on 12 1700 cells and get lots of fast climbs. It
thermals and signals lift very well and there's no fear of things coming
apart when you put it into screaming dives, inverted flight, etc.

At today's dollar/Euro conversion and high international freight rates,
my guess is this plane will cost somewhere in the range of $1,500. You
can steal it for $1,000 plus local UPS shipping.

PM if interested. I'm only selling it as described above.

Regards,

Steve

--
SteveR