can anyone tell me who won the 2006 International Handlaunch contest in San Diego this year?

Jo Grini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Now please ONLY in the glass version... But works very good with a JR770
(yes tested with both 72 and 35mhz)
http://www.workflow.as/jogrini/diary/960supra/supra_antenna.jpg
I used a 9-pin D-sub. male in the wing and the stripped female (take away
themetal housing) in the fuse. the male was screwed in the wing and the
female was glued in the fuse with hot plastic glue (dont know the english
name for it).
Antenna is stretched and glued as a "Y" antenna. Probably enough with only
one direction but I wanted most angles covered.
Antenna wire is the thinnest I could find in my box. Does not matter what
kind it is...

Hilsen (Regards) Jojo
NEW: www.jojoen.no