It would be cool if Roo showed up at the USA team select in August ;-)>.

On 6/16/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I met Roo for the first time in a bar in Calgary I think, although who knows, he travels even more than I do! So likely we have passed in an airport along the way.

He and Joey have been buds for some time, and they have mouching down to an art.

Free room and board where every they go, and watch your booze, they like to tip a few after flying.

Take a look at Jojo's website for an update on Roo and Joey's recent travels.
Gordy

--
Jack Iafret
Home and Hobbies