At 04:11 PM 6/19/2006, Lincoln Ross wrote:

I set up my Mantis with an old Vision, one which, as I recall, I had
to send in to get the ATRCS update to 8 models and some other nice
features.

BTW, anyone have a file for those old programming sheets, in case I
wipe something out? A lot of typing to make up a new one, and the old
ones are all beat up.

Thanks

Lincoln Ross

I've got a version of the programming sheet done as a Quattro Pro spreadsheet. Its rather old, tho, being in .wq2 format. I'll print out a copy and take it to work where I can scan it into a .pdf file that I can email you.