Good afternoon,

Against my better judgement, I am registered for 2-M at the NATS. I would like to get a "gently used" 2-M Mantis or something like that (loan, rent, buy).

Anyone?

Thanks, Josh.

Office phone: (757)864-1159
Cell phone: (757)870-6720
Business mailing address: Mail Stop 152, 24 West Taylor street, NASA LaRC, Hampton, VA, 23681 Home mailing address: 161 Alaric Drive, Hampton, VA, 23664