Aloha to all.  I was wondering if there is something out there that is comparable to the Litco Alpha 4 battery maintenance system.  The basics I like about the Alpha 4 is that it has multiple charging/discharging ports and many programmed setups to maintain your batteries.  I already have a Orbit Microlader charger for my larger batteries so I got that covered.  I remember a few years ago that a guy in Canada was going to import an “Alpha 4 killer” that you would be able to buy immediately without going through the hoops of ordering a Litco Alpha 4.  Any good suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Mahalo and best regards,

Al Battad - AMA #506981

cArPe dIeM!!!