The 2M Image is a lot of fun. I bent my wingrod at Nats last year launching the ever loving piss out of it, and the dihederal I put in it via abuse it turned out I liked. I replaced the wingrod from one I got from Don Richmond that had some dihederal bent into it properly and I like it that way. Just something to try.

Capn' Jack, you know the Monarch well... this might be your ticket to fame and glory at the Nats! ;-)