Opps, sorry for the repeats. Not sure what happened as I tried to send this over the last two weeks. Somehow they must have been stored and when I hit the right button, they all went at once.

Really strange and I have no idea what happened. I tried sending it on gmail and thunderbird so I don't know what one did what.

Again sorry for the anoyance.

Jack