I've flown my brother's thin airfoil 2M Monarch a few times with little luck.
'Course it's gained weight from a few repairs.  I've gone back to my trusty
Banshee -- that is when I fly 2M!  (Sorry I missed you guys at DARTS -- I was
doing the annual on the Long EZ.)  It's a real handful, but when you get it in
the groove, it's a great flyer.  It just has a very narrow sweet spot.  I won
the MOSS 2M with it way back when.
--
Rudy Siegel, AMA 131126 CD