From: "Soaring" <Soaring@airage.com>
To: <Soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:19 PM
Subject: Soaring V1 #7928

Soaring                        Wed, 12 Jul 2006         Volume 1 : Number
7928

In this issue:

        Re: [RCSE] Buiilt up RES ship...

Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:56:04 -0700
From: Bill Johns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Soaring Yahoo <soaring@airage.com>
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Buiilt up RES ship...

On Jul 12, 2006, at 7:16 AM, Douglas, Brent wrote:

> I'm fishing for a Fall / Winter building project, and I've got a short
> list put together.  Any thoughts on the following.  If you or a friend
> have  seen, flown, or built any of these, I'd like to hear your
> thoughts.
>
> Skybench's Bird - 100" or more or the 970 (as a nostalgia ship, too)
> Polecat's Easy Bubble Dancer
> M&M GliderTech's Marauder (115")
> * any others?

Majestic from Mountain Models:   mountainmodels.com/

Don't forget to consider the Drela enhancements for this particular
plane.

Cheers,

Bill
---
It is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life.    B. Baggins

Bill Johns
Colton, WA