Hay everyone:
Saturday and Sunday was a fun time here at York County Soaring.
We had some fantastic thermals and great flying.
GordySoar was here to have a good time and I for one hope
that he did. He helped Ron with his Thermik and Tsunami and Gordy
taught him some new techniques to better his flying after he took allot
of weight out of the plane.
What a difference that made. Flew much better.
Gordy flew his new Supra. Wow what a plane it handles
very well. Mike and Bob B showed up. Good lift was gotten by all.
and Gordy You are welcome here any time.

--
Ken
York County Soaring