Congrats to Mike Smith, he's definitely got the Muncie field's number!

But the real hero of the DLG Nats was someone else....its the guy that ended up second but stepped up to do everything he could to help Mike  during his flights  (as timer) get the best possible opportunities to do well (when they weren't flying the same rounds against each other that is) .

My hat's off to Bruce Davidson, a world class DLG guy and a world class kind of friend...to everyone in the hobby.

Had Mike done as good a job for Bruce when he was timing, likely they would have tied for first :-)

The Louisville Soaring Society fielded 3 pilots this year for the NATS DLG event...not bad for a small club and a testament to Bruce for mentoring in our club.

Hope to see you guys there this week for RES, and Unlimited.

Gordy