Hi all,
     Well today finished the F3B contest, XC and Aero tow. Jo & I worked both
days assisting with the F3B tasks. Phil Renaud ran a tight ship and things ran
smoothly.
     The only real excitement was when Rick Bothel and myself, while working
base "B" for the speed runs, had to take cover when one of the planes appeared
to be on a collision coures with our bodys. We both bailed out of the area,
hearts pumping, but the pilot regained control just before any accident occured.
     I didn't think this 61 year old body could still move that fast :-)
     Anyway, Mike Smith was again the winner today.
     This is begining to look like the Mike Smith NATs  :-)
Congrads again to a job well done Mike
   This is your NATS correspondent   :-)
George

     Tomorrow starts 2 days of 2Mtr.