Hola folks --

I've posted a few photos I took on Saturday during XC with the Team Polecat XC crew before I split on my own cross-country trip to Detroit:

http://louisvillesoaring.org/gallery/20060722nats

Shame I couldn't be there with the Polecatters - sounds like a fun day was had. Right now, I'm sitting in a hotel in Detroit (just saw a Tigers game!), and I'm cutting out the all-new I BEAT GORDY buttons specially designed for the 2006 NATS. Obviously not as collectible as the *original* MidSouth I BEAT GORDY buttons, but if you beat him at the NATS, you can get one from him :)

http://louisvillesoaring.org/tmp/ibeatgordy-nats.jpg

ben wilson
louisville area soaring society
<gordy>detroit tonight... muncie on wednesday</gordy>