I guess I should have made the question more obviously rhetoric to provoke others to answer.   I do like the 2M birds as much or better than the bigger ones.  I wanted to see what "you's guys" thought.

Tom Koszuta
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] 2 Meter Comments

In a message dated 7/31/2006 10:40:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So why are there different events for the same thing?

I personally like to fly 2 Meter cuz I can throw one in the back of my truck and fly solo with a mini-high start ... don't need a winch nor even a helper ... it's good practice and I am continually learning to 'read' air better, hone my skills and having a grand ol' time ...

Were I to concentrate solely on a large sailplane, I wouldn't get nearly as much flying done as I currently do ...

IMHO only ...

Pepper
TPG ~ SLNT
AMA # 3937