I want to say thanks to everyone that has sent in an order, your "Real Balls" are on the way even as we speak. (except those that wanted delayed shipping)

I currently have "Real Balls" in stock and ready for immediate shipment. If you bought one of the surplus winches from the AMA, you might want to get a set of "Real Balls" to bring it back up to spec.

If you have been thinking about getting a set of ball bearing endplates to fit your Ford Longshaft winch motor, now is the time to get your order in while there is NO WAITING LIST.

Thanks for looking,

WinchDoc