Hi Guys,

I have been out of the TD scene for a while concentrating on mostly slope
flying but now have the bug for a TD plane.  I am interested in NIB or RTF
planes.   RTF Plane must be in Very Good to Excellent Condition and have
quality servos, i.e. JR, Airtronics, MPX, Volz, etc.  Let me know what you have
and what you asking price is.  Please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Attach
pictures if available.

Thanks,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS