Looked like he was trying to save Skips model while trying to catch his balance after the line break. Everybody knows what kind power launches Joe throws. Leans farther back into the throw than anybody I know. I think that's the boundary line he trying to keep from crossing under his bare feet.

http://www.rcmklub.sk/wcf3j2006/?&item=17&album=332
WC F3J Martin 2006, Slovak Republic