It appears only Joe made the flyoff.  Tom seems to have had a 100
point penalty for some reason.  Skip flew in bad air I think more than
any of them.  His scores were real consistant.  The Juniors have
fallen back some but are still the leaders in the Team race.  All of
them seem to make the flyoff.

Good luck with the rest

Jeff