In a message dated 8/11/06 8:27:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
. I have again looked at using the 94761 for ailerons on my # 81 Supra (carbon) and the result is the same. the 94761 is still thicker than the aileron opening by about 2.5 mm. Guess I'll use the wing max again.
Comments ?
    They work perfectly in my 'Ole #42.  I put them in 9 months ago, so I cannot remember if any modification was required.  I am sure it was slight if at all.  I remember the servo tight against the spar.

Don Richmond
San Diego, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.hilaunch.com