From: Ed Berris
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 6:38 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Help to sign up

I'm trying to subscribe using a new e-mail address but I can't seem to find the secret code that lets me do that.

I am sending my request to:  soaring-request@airage.com  I'm not placing a subject in the subject line but I have tried the following in the body of the message:

1.  subscribe
2.  subscribe [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Neither of these were accepted so I can't figure out what I need to do differently.

Any help will be appreciated.
Ed