My Outlook is this, I am off to the UP of Michigan in the morning for some beach demo's and my Perfect will be here just after I leave, that means my inbox will be Perfectly full and my out box will be empty of a parts that I could be outfitting in motel rooms along the way.

Yesterday I flew most of the day, then installed bottom horns on my Sharon, programmed all my planes into my new TX (finally) and iced all the parts damaged from my cliff dive with an ATV during my family outing in Colorado this past week.

But before I leave today I will be heading to the Hobby Shop to get a new piece of joiner material for my 2M Laser, which I lost in the grass yesterday.

I'm not sure which file that one goes into, but my Laser doesn't have a firewall.

Gordy