We should have Saturday's scores quickly, but it was a very tight weekend -
19 points seperated first and second for the 2 days - combined.  Ron Mong
took Saturday , on a day where the lift was sketchy at best.  Karl Miller
was the most consistent of the group, and for this weekend that's saying
something - his third and second place on Saturday put him at the top for
the weekend.  A lot of good flying on a weekend that makes the DARTS field
hard, especially if you don't like landing downhill.

Thanks to all the out of towners coming in for their OVSS points - really
made the contest. Only dark spots were a lost scratch built Supra* and the
demise of Ray Hayes's beautiful, red Sky Bird - I thnk the dozen vultures
circling over the turnarounds may have distracted him a bit at launch.

As always, thanks to the folks at JR - their support really adds some class
to the OVSS events.

Brent

* I will walk that field again before it's harvested - would love to get
Greg back that ship.