Title: Stuff for sale

2 Windsong's.  Both have had fuse repairs but the wings are in good to very good condition.    The fuses can be made to look like new with some filler and sanding.  I’d guess about 3 hours worth of work not counting drying times.  I also have an extra set of wings that were carbon/FG bagged.  $250 each + shipping.  $150 for the carbon/FG wings.  They are in decent condition.

From: George Voss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 1:16 PM
To: RCSE
Subject: [RCSE] Stuff for sale

Laser 2M fuse w/Super V 2M wings, includes 4 servos.  $450

Super V 2M kit.  Includes Spyder foam cores, carbon and FG, $300

Alpha 4 Charger, works perfectly, $300

Mini Destiny, Like new, flown one outing.  Yellow and blue.  $150 (new is $200)  I currently have 3 JR digitals in it, I’ll take $150 and trade servos.

Fun One, decent condition, fly’s great, with 3 servos, $150

48” CSD BD5 Slope plane, brand new RTF with Airtronics precision servos, $450

43” RTF PSS Zero,  glass fuse, foam core wings sheeted w/balsa and glassed, JR and Hitec servos, $250

NIB Icon, yellow over green, $1900

NIB Escape F3J Lite, $1200

F3B-F3F Cobra, well used but structurally sound, digital servos are available for additional $. $600.

JR Venture Heli, OS 32, 5 servos, $400

JR Venture Heli, OS 46, 4 servos and Gyro, $500

JR Vigor, all top quality stuff including JR digital servos, OS motor, Curtis pipe etc.  Built by the guy who builds Curtis Youngblood’s heli’s. $1300. Over $3000 invested

JR Vigor Electric,  all top quality stuff including JR digital servos.  Built by a factory pilot, $1600 includes batteries.  Over $3500 invested.

Virtually new, one outing Cermark Pitts w/ JR Evolution 26 motor, JR servos, over $1600 invested, $1000

More as I think of it!

First come first served.  I’ll have most of this with me at Soar Utah