Subject: [RCSE] R.I.P. Friend
From: "Harry DeBoer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, August 21, 2006 11:58 am
To: "Soaring" <soaring@airage.com>

    To everyone in the soaring community, we have lost a dear friend and truly a clown at heart. I just got of the phone with Johnny Berlin.
Butch passed away this morning around 11:00am. Butch was probably one of the neatest Dog's I have ever been around and he was always glad to see everyone ( and their food ). If ever there was a dog that personified the words Mans Best Friend it  would have to be Butch.

    Please think of Johnny as you pray for those who are in need as he has just lost his best friend!

H-