We have 205 entries for the 33rd annual Fall Soaring Festival to be held Oct.
7&8 in Visalia, Ca. We will be doing the flight groupings the weekend of Aug.
25th. If you would like to enter please get your entry in ASAP. I can add
entries after the flight groups are set but your frequency choice and timer
requests may be limited. Thanks in advance and we look forward to seeing all of
you in October.

Phil Hill
CVRC Fall Fest CD