As I fly this Wednesday morning I'll be thinking of the times Butch laid down beside me after I messed up on a flight at the NATS.  Perhaps I blew an easy landing.  Butch didn't care how badly I flew.  He was always there just being nice.  Johnny, I'll see you next summer in Muncie  Rick Bothell,  Prescott Valley, Arizona
----- Original Message -----
From: tony estep
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] RIP Butch

Butch was one creature in the soaring world who was one hundred percent liked by everyone who knew him. Sincere sympathies to Johnny -- we'll all miss Butch.

Tony Estep.

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com.  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format