<< Practice is over-rated.  >>

Gordy Email Alert status has been raised to RED.  This means conditions
are right for a full set of practice instructions to be sent to all
email addresses on this thread.

I swear I read it, sir!  I remember, at 30 seconds you want the plane
coming directly over head, before your final base turn home.  At 10
minutes, not when you feel like it.. I'm doing the work!

Wear a watch, use it : )

Seriously, you know how he gets when people talk about his practice work
ethic - this almost guarantees a reply, unless he's on a beach
somewhere....

B.