Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re: Masters
From: tony estep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, September 07, 2006 2:28 pm
To: Soaring@airage.com

From: David Register <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mark Smith....Just amazing coordination, timing and skill....
Yep, in every aspect of his flying. He flew the rubber seagulls in the Jonathan Livingston movie. It'll be really cool to see Mark again after 30 years.

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format