I am running mine on a electric helicopter, haven't gotten a glitch yet.  I was having major glitching issues, when I was using my JR radio on the same helicopter.

Specking it out is not an issue with Helicopters because of orientation problems.  But I was just curious to get your input ...

Thanks ... Khan