Hi John

I have never met you as I am in AUS [Australia] but I enjoyed the slideshow and the music. It looks like you have great friends and it shows what a great and varied sport we have. It shows the value of the LSF and levels programme and as I happened to be one of the helpers for Australia's first level V , I saw it can be very tough.

A hearty WELL DONE MATE!

David [Aeroplane] Leigh
Radio Control Sailplane Australia
www.rc-sailplane.com.au