Well, our plans are made and its time to announce that registration is open for the Tangerine Soaring Championship to be held near Orlando (Oviedo, Florida to be exact) the Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving.

We will be flying seeded man-on-man so we need early registration to make sure that we have taken care of frequency conflicts.

I have posted an information and entry form document at RC Groups under the Sailplane Events section:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533287

If you cannot access that please just drop me an email and I will send you a copy direct. Those who have attended previously can expect to receive their information in the mail. But it may be a couple weeks. If you want info right away or you just get antsy waiting for the snail mail just drop me a line.

We're looking forward to a really fun contest this year with man-on man in 4 events over the two days. The four top event pilots will qualify for the final Grand Champion Fly-off on Sunday.

If you can join us we'd be glad to see you!

Thermals!
Rick