Anyone who would like to see some rather provocative pics of the aftermath, let me know. You should see the cockpit of the Hawker...

schrederman wrote:
The glider was an ASG29, and the jet pilot, flying at approximately 300
knots, would have been hard pressed to see the sailplane in time to
avoid. See and avoid being the operative words, I'm quite sure that the
jet pilot would have given the right of way had the glider been seen.
Makes me pucker a bit, and use the unicom frequency to announce my
presence, altitude, and location when near airports... especially when
landing. A white glider against a blue/white sky from 2 miles is almost
impossible to see. How fast do you cover 2 miles at 300 knots? Believe
me, it happens fast.

Jack Womack
PIK-20B N77MA  (TE)

--