The US F3J Team had a great performance and we thank all of our supporters.  After all the bills are in and the accounting completed, we had a small deficit in the budget.  In an attempt to make up some of the deficit we are offering commemorative shirts with the signatures of all of the team members on the back.  This would be a great way to remember the entire team! In addition to the shirts we are also offering team hats for sale for $20.  There is a picture of the hat on the website modeled by some ugly guy, I hope that doesn’t hurt sales…

In order to not conflict with F3B team fundraising we will only be selling merchandise until September 30 – we will then close down all sales.

You can see the hat and order merchandise at: http://usf3jteam.com/Merch.php

Thanks for all of your support…

Jim

Jim Monaco