Hahaha! Yes, and please don't take apart your I BEAT GORDY BUTTONS. The tracking chips Gordy had me install will fall out. (How do you think he knows you're in town when he's in town?)

ben
louisville
Careful. I've broken the code and indications are that this might be a dangerous cult responsible for promulgating evil conspiracies. Could require an intervention and reprogramming. "I B.E.A.T. GORDY" stands for "I Believe Everything About The Gordy" The helicopters that didn't show up when I discovered this were black. Must...get... back... to..../click/.....lost signal .....white noise...