Okay, I've set up a new ICF (Individual Contest Format).  I will pay for it,
administer it and keep track of it for now.  I am offering awards and
recognition for achievement.  Let's see everyone put their flying where
their mouth is.  Let's see who will be first to turn in a perfect score.

Link is:
http://adesigner.com/brass
click on ICF at bottom of page

I will make corrections if I've made some errors in set up, or math, but
WILL NOT change the format.  It's a lot tougher than it looks, but not so
tough that it can't be achieved.  It is for the sake of having fun and
showing what you can do in a contest type format. It is set up for those who can't get to contests, or who just need some structure to practice for the next contest. Has
nothing to do with LSF, ECSS, CSS, PQRS or any other existing program.

I figure someone has to actually DO something instead of talking about it,
so support me on this and sign up and lets see how you rate against the
competition.

Please forward this to RC Groups or any other place you think will be
interested.  If you don't like it, please don't comment, just don't sign up.
I will be posting all attempts that are sent to me, from novice or expert
alike.  It is what it is and not supposed to be anything else.

Tom
(I will be fancying up the site over time, so be patient.  The basics are
there)

Tom Broeski
32 Mount View Dr
Afton, VA  22920