Okay you guys probably are thinking, "Gordy likely just got out of the movie and is just tying in some current event stuff to be silly!"

But not true!

Think about it, instead of competition task requirements there could be achievement levels for stuff like "times you have landed in the vicinity of the flying site" or consequtive times your sailplane snap rolled into the ground after release on the winch", heck you could accumulate points for actually getting your model out of a tree without destroying it by throwing a line tied to a rock. Or the volume of urine you held during a 2 hour thermal task....

Sure there's some administrative stuff to work out, like how many bartenders it would take to witness a level five task, but its a start.

So come on you guys, lets hear your ideas!

Gordy
I've got a jacuzzi in my room and flying a contest this weekend...you?