I got to witness David's flight today, and he earned every minute of it -
not a gimme day at all.

Plus, his witnesses made sure to give him some backhanded support when we
were sure he'd get his hour (and he was not at all).  Nice flying, sir!

Now, if you would just down to Brookville and help ME get my hour (since I
couldn't even get my 15 today).

Brent