I am ordering the Carbon soon. From what I understand, the Standard might
have problems with hard launches in wind, due to strength.

I spoke to Barry about the difference between the Carbon and Kevlar, and the
carbon seems like the one to get from my standpoint. Give him a call and he
will tell you.

chip
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:32:15 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)