I don't know how to turn off my MIME.... All I want is to be UNSUBSCRIBED. Why is this so difficult? We'll be gone for 6 weeks and I can only imagine how many of these will pile up in my mail inbox !!!
PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Soaring" <Soaring@airage.com>
To: <Soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 12:39 AM
Subject: Soaring V1 #8296

Soaring Tue, 19 Sep 2006 Volume 1 : Number 8296

In this issue:

       Re: [RCSE] HLG Electrocution Incident- Gross Content

Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:42:35 -0400
From: Ben Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  soaring@airage.com
Subject: Re: [RCSE] HLG Electrocution Incident- Gross Content

Very nice! (Though I thought you were burned when you ref'd "third degree")

Doug "Sparky" Harnisch is still my favorite, though ;)

http://polecataero.com/v/polecatchallenge2005/Polecat2005+012.jpg.html

Paul Naton wrote:
See what happens when you put 100 amps through a nice composite HLG
wing.   WARNING:  Gory photos of third degree full thickness burns.

Photos here:  Title: HLG Incineration
http://glidefast.typepad.com/

Paul Naton
president-Radio Carbon Art