I'll have the following ships for sale at Muncie this weekend. I'd like to move them on to better homes.

1. New Pazderka Victor F3J. Xtail. Carbon D-Tube layup. Bright green top, watermelon bottoms. Looks exactly like the one on Pazderka's page. No text on bottom of wing. Has JR DS 368s all around. Greening mounts. Love the plane, but have two. $1100 airframe only. $1475 with servos & 3800 IP pack. Only flown a few times.

2. Eraser MH-32 V tail. White tops, red tips. Dark blue bottoms. Curved wing tips. 9141 Airtronics all around. They are in good shape, no wobble. $600

3. Cobra MH-32 V Tail. White top, red tips. Usual Cobra fuse. 9141s in wings. Something on V. Would make an excellent sloper. $400

4. Cobra MH-32 V tail. Yellow with blue and red tips. Fuse rebuilt from behid wing root to the servo tray. Volz servos all around. $450 in servos in this ship. $600

5. NYX F3J. X tail. white with red tips. I think there are Volz in the wing, hs 5245 on elevator. Good shape, a nick here or there. $800

Please feel free to call with questions. 913 488 0277 cell.