----- Original Message ----
From: Brian Molloy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> High capacity does not necessarily equate to low internal
> resistance....

That's the truth. The highest internal resistance of any pack I ever had is my
2700 mAH NiMH receiver pack (AA size). When you wiggle six servos at once, the
voltage plummets, sometimes as low as to 3.9v; but it recovers immediately, and
on a discharger the pack will deliver over 2.5 AH at a constant drain of 700
mA. Part of the way they get the super-high capacity is to powder the innards
to the finest possible dust, and apparently this has a point of diminishing
returns.