1. Arend Borst  Kennedy Composites Supra
2. Skip Miller    Samba Model's Perfect (or was, also had an Espada in his quiver)
3. Daryl Perkins  HKM-USA's Sharon
4. Cody Remington  Skip Miller Espada R
5. Ben Clerx     Extreme
6. Mike Smith  HKM-USA's Sharon
7. Larry Jolly  Samba Model's  Perfect
8. Rich Burnoski  Skip Miller's Espada R
9. Mike Lachowski    Mike Lachowski Design (Supra-esque)
10. Mike Reagan  Kennedy Composites  Supra

Mike Reagan has been deadly with the AVA in Unlimited big events around the West, but for this he came armed with the full house Supra, and proved that he IS the pilot that makes a difference with both ships.

We haven't seen much of Ben Clerx (Past World F3J Champ, Visalia Champ and a few others:-) but I had faith that he'd be in that top ten at the end.  Great guy, great pilot, full size and RC.

Too bad Cody's headed off to college soon, what a pilot!

Arendt shows again why he will always be mentioned as one of the top ten RC Soaring Pilots in our hobby's history.  Past F3J World Champ and like all those guys on top, great friends to all.

Happy to see Larry up there too, he works hard at the hobby, yet is never short on sharing with the new guys.

Rich is our home series favorite, he's tenacious and skilled and has a ship that he has really bonded to for change.

Mike Smith Nats Champ and timer for another Muncie rookie, DP, they know their Sharons and trust their ships in any condition.

Mike Lachowski is talented and focus'd, he actually beat me a few times this season!

Skip has his head back in the game since returning from the Worlds where to his credit, focus'd on the Juniors success. And he's sporting a pretty cool beard too :-)

They'll all have to keep it together because the weather has changed again, its clouding up and getting windy and the temps are dropping too.

And they're off!!!
Gordy