Folks,
I think it was Monday afternoon or Tuesday Morning, this last,
when I called Paul Naton, Thanked Him for his generous Donation to the
LSF  World Soaring Masters Contest Held this Last weekend.

Paul Has supported the LSF  and many clubs around the country for years, with
many kind donations, of his fine products.

I ordered up my Free DvD,  ( the F3 Build Dvd ),and of course paid for the
Shipping and Handling.

The Package came Wednesday, and I poped in in the player before Karen got Home.

What,  a Nice Video, well worth the buckage he is asking for.
I got thru most of it, before the wife walked in, then she started watching as
well..
Its about 2 Hours +/-, full of great tips for building a nice plane.

This Dvd as well as many of the other products that Paul sells is worth the
effort and the money....

All you guys who won the DVD certificates, might want to take a look at this
production...

I learned a few tidbits that I will incorporate into my next build, and a few
to refirb, my current quiver.

Just thought you outta know !!

Thanks a Bunch !!
Capn Jack